Go ahead and just do it!-Beaver
If Beaver has come swimming into your life;
He will be reminding you to act on your dreams in order to make them a reality. He also sets the example that teamwork in your work life and family life make it easier to build your dreams into reality. You have to work at them to make them real.
If Beaver is your Animal Totem;
You are generally a team player. You work well in groups with set common goals even though you are self-sufficient. You know when it’s time to work and when it’s time to play and take great joy and pride in strong structured, and disciplined family connections. Beaver people are always motivated and willingly start new and creative projects. They are not afraid to build on their dreams.
If Beaver has visited you in your Dreams;
It is often associated with industriousness and independence. The beaver as a great planner and builder, is offering protection and care to their young. The word beaver sometimes has sexual connotations – the sexual organs. If there is emphasis on the beaver dam, then it may suggest either conserving your energy and emotions, or holding back feelings, depending on the dream action.
In the Native American Indian traditions the beaver was often seen as a holy animal, and occasionally offered great wisdom to the dreamer. If the beaver speaks to you in the dream, it may be expressing innate or unconscious information or insights you have that are becoming conscious.
Additional Associations with Beaver…
- Teaches lessons of breath for health
- Builder of dreams
- Time of action to build upon those long-awaited dreams
- May mean to go forth with plans
- Clearer understanding of our subconscious thoughts and dreams
- Balance and flexibility concerning ourselves and our expectations
- Diligence to keep and reach our goals
- Take time for self, friends and family
- Ability to mold our thoughts more constructively to suit our needs