Taking yourself too seriously? Get ready for a curve ball being thrown in your direction! A little bit of "bizarre" will help you work through what you need to work through.-Coyote
If Coyote has come skulking across your path;
You are being reminded to laugh at yourself. Things have been entirely too serious of late and you simply need to let loose and get on with it. Stop dwelling on your worries and stresses and let them go. You have asked for the help you need so just let go and allow your spirit helpers to do what they need to do. Do something that gives you pleasure and joy and focus on the positive for a change.
If Coyote is your Animal Totem;
You are very adaptive to new situations. You love to play practical jokes and pranks on your peers and you live in the present moment. You find joy in all things you do. You have a very close knit family and love to work with children. You know how to be yourself – without having to put on airs and masks. You know that by allowing yourself to be vulnerable you will gain the most for your life.
If Coyote has come into your Dream;
To see a coyote in your dream denotes deception and weakness. Perhaps you are tricking yourself into believing something is true – when you know in your heart that it is not.
To dream that you are attacked by coyotes indicates that you are allowing your thoughts to focus on what you perceive as negative fault within yourself or on negative outcomes.
Coyote in a dream may also be preparing you for a death, a serious illness, or a dramatic change in your family. This could also mean a huge spiritual shift in your consciousness in the form of transformation.
Additional Associations for Coyote…
- Understanding that all things are sacred – yet nothing is sacred
- Reveal the truth behind illusion and chaos
- Wise Fool
- Teaching that only when all masks have fallen will we connect with the Source
- Singing humans into being
- Stimulates cooperation and tasks
- Childhood trust in truth
- Balances knowledge and laughter into teaching
- Beware of the dark side of things and play on your resources
- Teaching us how to rear our young
- Brings rain
- Demonstrating and Communicating
- Ability to laugh at your own mistakes
- Placing the North Star
- Teaching balance between risk and safety
- Mindful of our Actions