It's time to breath new life into an old project. Use your creative vision effectively and hammer out new ways to break through.-Woodpecker
If Woodpecker has come knocking…
It is time to really pay attention because opportunity is has come knocking along with it. It is signaling you that great changes are happening in your life and it is up to you to seize the moment. Whether it is the renewal of an old project, the finishing of a new project or simply a serendipitous meeting with someone in your life. Whatever way you perceive it know that the door is wide open for you right now and that success is your for the asking.
Woodpecker as your Totem…
You have the power of rhythm in your blood. You are tuned to the heartbeat of the Earth and the cycles that rule it. You have the ability to shake up the awareness of others as well as the ability to grab every ones attention with the simplest of words. You understand the power of your words and use them sparingly and precisely to get your point across. You are often the first to draw everyone’s attention to something that needs attending to.
Woodpecker has entered your dreams…
When woodpecker comes knocking in your dreams it is asking you to pay attention in your waking life. There may be something you have overlooked and it is trying to bring it back into your focus. Diligence is key here.
Additional Meanings of Woodpecker:
- Listen more clearly to subtle energies, there is a message that only our intuition can interpret
- Earth’s heartbeat
- Look at projects in unique and creative ways to bring new life to a project
- Increase of mental/physical activities
- Beat of life
- Fly Back to our roots
- Nurture our ideas in the womb of our core passions
- Shelter our wisdom from predatory threat
- Use our heads (intellect) to think up innovative solutions to overcome barriers
- Communicate our ideas in more creative non-traditional ways
- Stop and consider the opportunities available to us at this time